Krabby Patties are pure vegetarian burgers only sold at Krusty Krab in SpongeBob SquarePants. It is also the most famous food in Bikini Bottom. The Krabby Patty is made out of a frozen hamburger with fresh lettuce, crisp onions and tomatoes with undersea cheese, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and with a secret formula. This secret formula has never been revealed in the series. Krabby Patties are shown to be SpongeBob's favourite food and compete with The Chum Bucket's Chum. Krabby Patties are kept in the Patty Vault. You can get different variations of this burger.
- 2 Buns with sesame seeds.
- Two slices of Cheddar cheese. (use Kraft Cracker Barrel cheddar for best results).
- 3 1/4 cups of chopped onions.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Imitation Crab meat. (optional, as this may not be correct).
- 2 tomato slices, or diced tomatoes.(Amount of diced tomatoes varies to your liking.)
- 2 Angus Beef Patties.
- Any seasoning to replace mysterious "X" secret ingredient. (optional, as this may not be correct).
- Ketchup and Mustard, both on the top patty.
- Lettuce (must)
- Mayonnaise. (Optional and only heard and seen in the episode Planet of the Jellyfish).
- Seaweed Sauce. (as revealed in Friend or Foe).
- Melted Jars. (optional, as revealed to be part of the meat patty in Friend or Foe?)
- Mushrooms. (optional, as revealed to be part of the krabby patty pizza in Pizza Delivery)
- Pepperoni. (optional, as revealed to be part of the krabby patty pizza in Pizza Delivery)
- Secret Sauce. (optional, as revealed in As Seen on TV)
- Love (SpongeBob usually does this when making Krabby Pattys)
Assemble and devour! Read here for more details about the Krabby Patty...